Whilst everyone has a completely personalized experience, this is a guide of what will be covered.
- A total of 10 one-on-one meetings. They start off every two weeks and move towards monthly. Each session is 60 minutes, although they can be 90 if we are on a roll; I’m not a timekeeper!
- Unlimited email/whatsapp access for any questions
- Financial advocate calls – you may have calls with your financial advisor, insurance agent, banker or some other financial entity in which you have no idea what to say or ask. I will jump on the call with you and have your back.
- Accountability throughout the 6-month period
What we will cover
Assessment of your current financial health
- Analysis of all your finances, including, but not limited to, your budget, investments, and pension
- Complete understanding of the assessment so you can analyze your own financial health in the future
Personal finance 101
- Principles of money management
- Principles of investing
- Understand risk and how to take calculated risks
- Make educated decisions on money management and investing
- Develop good money habits that create wealth
- Personalize teachings for your current state in life, and suited to your personality
- Improve financial IQ & EQ to ultimately gain higher confidence
Personalized cash flow
- Introduction to what cash flow is
- Holistic view of all your finances and your net worth
- Ability to see clearly where your money is coming from, and going
- A customized financial spreadsheet for you to keep for life
- Good practices to improve cash flow
Relationship with money
- Deep dive into your relationship with money
- Evaluate your money personality and awareness of the different money personality types
- Alter mindset to create a positive relationship with money
- Clearly define goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely)
- Create short, medium and long term goals
- Build a budgeting and investing road map to achieve your financial goals
- Accountability matrix to keep on track and measure your progress
- Introduction to budgeting and its importance
- Strategies to keep to a budget that fit your personality
- Utilize budgeting techniques to attain goals
- Clear explanation of investing to gain confidence and develop the ability to make good decision
- Investing options available to you
- Understand risk and how to spot high risk vs low risk
- Personalize investment teachings to your personality, goals and stage of life
- Deep dive into your selected investment choices
- These include, but are not limited to
- Dividend stocks / fund
- Rental property
- Insurance – all types
- Index funds
- Venture capital investing
- Fintech’s – Robo advisors, crowdfunding etc.
Remember, all of the above is personalized for you and your financial and personal circumstances. There is no one-size-fits-all to financial freedom!
If you’re ready and want to sign up, book your first free session here.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ, more about me or simply email me !