Whilst everyone has a completely personalized experience, this is a guide of what will be covered.
- A total of 10 one-on-one meetings. They start off every two weeks and move towards monthly. Each session is 60 minutes, although they can be 90 if we are on a roll; I’m not a timekeeper!
- Unlimited email/whatsapp access for any questions
- Financial advocate calls – you may have calls with your financial advisor, insurance agent, banker or some other financial entity in which you have no idea what to say or ask. I will jump on the call with you and have your back.
- Accountability throughout the 6-month period
What we will cover
Assessment of your current financial health
- Analysis of all your finances, including, but not limited to, your budget, investments, and pension
- Complete understanding of the assessment so you can analyze your own financial health in the future
Personal finance 101
- Principles of money management
- Principles of investing
- Understand risk and how to take calculated risks
- Make educated decisions on money management and investing
- Develop good money habits that create wealth
- Personalize teachings for your current state in life, and suited to your personality
- Improve financial IQ & EQ to ultimately gain higher confidence
Personalized cash flow
- Introduction to what cash flow is
- Holistic view of all your finances and your net worth
- Ability to see clearly where your money is coming from, and going
- A customized financial spreadsheet for you to keep for life
- Good practices to improve cash flow
Relationship with money
- Deep dive into your relationship with money
- Evaluate your money personality and awareness of the different money personality types
- Alter mindset to create a positive relationship with money
- Clearly define goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely)
- Create short, medium and long term goals
- Build a budgeting and investing road map to achieve your financial goals
- Accountability matrix to keep on track and measure your progress
- Introduction to budgeting and its importance
- Strategies to keep to a budget that fit your personality
- Utilize budgeting techniques to attain goals
- Clear explanation of investing to gain confidence and develop the ability to make good decision
- Investing options available to you
- Understand risk and how to spot high risk vs low risk
- Personalize investment teachings to your personality, goals and stage of life
- Deep dive into your selected investment choices
- These include, but are not limited to
- Dividend stocks / fund
- Rental property
- Insurance – all types
- Index funds
- Venture capital investing
- Fintech’s – Robo advisors, crowdfunding etc.
Remember, all of the above is personalized for you and your financial and personal circumstances. There is no one-size-fits-all to financial freedom!
If you’re ready and want to sign up, book your first free session here.