An answer of YES to any of these mean you would benefit greatly!
- Do you think you should invest more but have no clue where to start?
- Do you believe you don’t have enough money to start investing?
- Do you have savings but leave it all in cash?
- Are you in debt?
- Would you like to make a little extra income on the side?
- Is managing your finances the thing that’s been on your to-do list for months but you’ve never gotten to it?
- Do you and your significant other argue about money?
- Do you worry about not having enough money at retirement?
- Do you feel like you are stuck in the rat race and can’t leave your job?
- Do you think the investment programmes of financial institutions were not designed for your current financial situation?
- Are you investment shy?
- Do you have trouble managing short term and long term goals?
There’s no minimum amount of money you need to have or make in order to get financially healthier. You don’t need to know the meaning of any finance jargon; those are just fancy words covering up simple concepts, which I am here to help you learn.
If you want to be free of money-related stress, and take your financial future into your own hands, then it’s for you!